Bears, Bacon & Pie.......

Sometimes when you go to a really small cowboy church there are Sundays where everyone is going to be gone, sick, working cattle, ect. & we have to cancel church.  This past Sunday was one of those days.  So when it was time to get up the Cowboy told me to go back to bed & sleep a lil more.  He know's I am not a very good sleeper & sometimes my best sleep comes early in the morning.  2 1/2 hours later I am having that Bear dream again........

(This is Jr. the Bear that really ran straight for me when my dogs were chasing him & I was on the lawn mower!)

"That" Bear dream where Jr. is running straight at me again and I can't get the lawn mower to turn off to go afer the bear & my dogs who are in hot pursuit!  This is where I wake up each time to find my cat Mia curled up by my head purring her lil heart out, hence the lawn mower running sound in my dream!!  Darn cat!!  LOL

Bear dream over and the smell of bacon floating throught the bedroom I crawled out of bed and stumbled to the kitchen. The cowboy not only let me sleep late but he is cooking breakfast too!!  So of course I had to give him a big ole smooch & say thanks!  I told him I guess I should bake you a Chocolate Buttermilk Pie for this!  He said with a big grin it sounded like a fair trade to him!!  Little did he know I had already planned on makin that pie, so guess I'm the one that came out on top!  Now if he would just do the dishes too..........................................


Peace, Love, and Pie,
Kara.........


Comments

  1. DHL Overnight and I'd have me one a those pies, Miz Kara...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love buttermilk pie, but have never heard of chocolate! I bet its to die for!! :)

    Just found your blog.. It caught my attention because we are in Southeastern NM on a ranch camp. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts