A Cowboys Guide to Valentines Gifts


 “A Cowboy’s Guide to Valentines Gifts” 


Dear Cowboy, 

          Just a reminder you married a woman who’s country roots run deep & enjoys the simple things in life.  

I don’t need a fancy restaurant a dinner grilled for two will do.  Diamonds aren’t this girls best friend a cuddly puppy, loyal cowpony and turquoise are what speaks to my heart.   I don’t love shiny and new I love vintage & old something solid in my hands that tells of days past  when things used to last.  McCoy, Fred Roberts or enamelware over fine China are my style.   

A pair of Woolies to keep me warm on a cold winters day when you’re away.  No fancy ballrooms to dance into the night a twirl around the kitchen to Willie and just hold me real tight.  No Roses for me I’m a wild flowers, prickly cactus and succulent kinda girl don’t you see.   No fancy ride to pick me up in your rusty old truck and my hair blowing in the wind is what I need.  

No beaches or traveling to a foreign land just watching the sunset from the front porch holding your hand.  

I promise I don’t require much just the same gentle touch that tames a colt my love for you won’t bolt.   A love that lasts longer than 4 good saddles.   To always see that look in your eye and know I won’t be traded. And your promise of Love after even life has faded.  


Love Your Wife. 


Written by Kara Mac 

Feb. 3rd 2021

#thisranchwifelife

#acowboysguidetoValentinesgifts

Comments

Popular Posts