More

I've found myself looking back for about the last 10 days and making plans for the future.
 It IS the New Year after all. 


So many exciting things on the Horizon!  I quit making resolutions a few years back after a lifetime of failing to keep them.  Now its more like I make a plan or set goals, like getting back into my blogging, writing those stories down that never make it out of my head or the ideas he gives me and I never act on.  But I was still waiting.  Waiting on my Word.  For the last few years I've also found it did me more good to have a Word each year, something to focus on, strive for and work towards.  I get inklings towards my word but the Lord usually gives me a nudge or confirmation.  I have had a inkling but no confirmation until I had a dream last night and a strong confirmation today!!  So it's time to get this ball rolling for 2018!!

Last year my word was Intentional.  About half way thru the year I heard him tell me intentional isn't any good unless you are Consistent.  I just really have been feeling like I wasn't finished with being intentional or consistent so I am happy to say my Word for 2018 is MORE.  As in Be MORE intentional, MORE consistent, do MORE, be MORE, love MORE......  You get the idea!

Now as far as goals and trust me I have many this year, I told you BIG things on the horizon.  I have never liked the term New Year, New You, even tho I have been known to use it.  Then I saw a friend who posted New Year, Do You!!  OMGosh, I LOVE that!  I mean I have come to the point in my life I LIKE who I am!  I love being #YOUnique, the #crazychickenlady, #Gee to my grands, and gushing over #thatcowboyilove and living life with Gracie who is the #ranchdogleadsacushylife.  I'm good with ME! I just want to improve and be MORE!  MORE Me!!  Think you can handle that?  LOL!  Well you better get ready it's TIME to Ride the Range with me AGAIN!!  Pull your hat down tight, get a deep seat and ready to ride into 2018!!

Peace, Love and More!
Kara

Comments

Popular Posts