Be a Blessing





From the time I was very little I can remember my grandmother taking my face in her hands and looking into my eyes and telling me to "BE a Blessing to others and God will Bless you more then you ever imagine".  
Well it's not that I didn't believe her & I've seen glimpses of this during my lifetime but until recently I haven't seen it happen almost daily from very small things to very large things.  

But first let me back track just a little......  For the last 10 years of ranch life here in New Mexico we have either lived to far from town for it to even pay for me to work in town or the job I did have was so full of politics, hate, stress and strife that it not only began to cause my health to decline even more but the pay wasn't worth it.  Now don't get me wrong I've always worked these last 10 years.  Sometimes drawing cowboy wages for working cattle or driving the feed truck, cleaning other houses on the ranch, mowing a million acres of yards, okay maybe not quiet a million but it was allot!! Cooking for cowboys and hunters.  Taking photo's and just doing what ever I could to make some extra money to help out.  However the life we live as ranchers is far more rewarding then money can ever buy.  

I'd always dreamed of having my own business and have had different ideas.  But most of them would take me away from home and the ranch and that Cowboy I love so they never panned out.   So, 10 months ago when I decided to sign up as an Ambassador with Plexus Worldwide to simply get the products I was falling in love with and were changing my health and life for wholesale prices I never dreamed it would be a job for me.  I never dreamed that financial freedom could result and still to this day I never feel like it's a job I'm just sharing something I love with others.

The last couple of months my grandmothers words have been whispered in my ear over and over again.  So, BE a Blessing has become my daily mantra in my personal life and my business.   I've printed it out and it's hanging all over the house.


Slowly I'm seeing daily that when you are a Blessing you will be Blessed. We have recently received some fresh butchered pork from a neighbor I love dearly and take fresh eggs to and left overs so he doesn't have to cook some days after he's been working for 10+ hours.  I took eggs to a dear friend at church yesterday and it led to a conversation and sharing prayers in the parking lot that blessed me more then words can express.   I baked some bread for a neighbor the other day when my banana's were going bad and a few days later I received the coolest Christmas ornament.  These are just some small things & acts of kindness that are a blessing to someone else.  It feels so good to give with not expecting anything in return.  That is what Be a Blessing is all about.  

The Lord has recently had me totally stepping out of my comfort zone and talking to people I know are suffering from different illnesses and diseases and tell them about these products that have changed my life.  Now many of you that know me know I have no problem speaking to complete strangers but I have been hesitant about approaching someone who hasn't asked me first.  The Lord kept nudging me to speak to one person in particular and let me tell you I fought him on it! I did not want to for a list of reasons.  One being I've never thought this person even liked me and the second being they had made fun of my health journey and all the postings I do on FB talking about it.  So long story short I finally sent them a heartfelt short message.  One day passed, nothing.  Two days passed, nothing........  Then when I totally forgot about it on the 6th day I got a message back.  "Please call me"
Two months later this persons health is being changed drastically by these products and I talk to her almost daily and she says every time "I am so glad you blessed my life, I just know God is going to bless you big time."

Well this weekend I felt a "Big Time Blessing".  We have been looking for a new to us vehicle as our old pickup has over 178,000 miles on it.  We've never been ones to buy a brand new one it is just not something that was ever important to us and sometimes not what we could afford.  Well now thank's to the Plexus & the Man Above I am able to afford not only something we need but something I've wanted for a long time, a Jeep!  Now I went the sensible route and got the 4 wheel drive I need up here in the snow and ice, and I got the newer SUV that is getting great gas mileage.   But it is a JEEP! 


My new Ride!  It's a JEEP! 

To some purchasing a new vehicle is no big deal.  But to me it is a HUGE Blessing.   A blessing that would not be possible if I wasn't sharing Plexus daily.  A blessing that will allow me to grow my business which means blessing others.  Grandma was right!!  Be a Blessing and you WILL Be Blessed.  

Peace, Love and Plexus, 
Kara

p.s.  Be a Blessing



Comments

Popular Posts