I LOVE CHRISTmas! I love that God sent his son to be born just so he could die because he loved us so much. My Mom and my Grandmothers loved Christmas, their houses were always decorated to the hilt, with yummy things being baked and made for those they loved. My grandmothers have both passed on in recent years and I am surrounded by many of the things they gave me to decorate for Christmas or things that were theirs I have inherited. I know that they live in my heart and memory everyday but having these things gives me extra comfort and brings the memories flooding back. Because of Plexus I am no longer needing my Happy Pills and for the first time in a long time I am truly feeling again, I'm crying at the Hallmark commercials & Christmas movies, but it's a good kinda cry. I'm also able to really write again, you know that soul baring, tears streaming as you write kind of words are flowing again. So I've been recording some of my dearest Christmas Memories and will share a few over the next few days..... The tangible gifts we give at this time of year will wear out, brake or just get old. But the memories we make with those we love and hold dear will live on long after we are gone. So quit worrying about what is under the tree and focus on who is around it and make some memories.

Comments

Popular Posts