Getting Back to Me



I've been away without really going anywhere.  I took a wrong turn somewhere.   I've been lost & didn't know it, until recently.  Out of touch with myself & all the things that make me, ME.  I can't blame anyone else really, it just happened.  You get so wrapped up in everyday life, work, family, ect. that you forget about doing the things you love with the love you put into them.  You can even feel the life being sucked from you but can't seem to stop it.  

Well I've stopped it!!  I'm taking it one day at a time and trying to get back on the right road.  I've been concentrating on ME the past few weeks. Back into my photography that I couldn't find time for unless it was on my way to work or home from work or the occasional day off. Didn't have time to edit more than a photo or two. (Look out you might get bombbarded with my photos soon!)  

 Back to time to do all the things I love.   Getting back my health, back on eating healthy & moving this body that has been rebelling.   Which by the way the Cowboy does not even like the word HEALTHY let alone to actually eat that way.  His version of healthy is meat & potatoes 3 times a day. LOL

So, in taking back my life I needed to get back in the saddle of my writing.  I think this part is the one I have avoided the most because I need to put some painful things down on paper to free myself.  Writing has always been a healing process for me.  I can't guarantee that all of my blogs will be sunshine & roses but they will be truthful & from the heart.     



I've sucked at this blogging thing so I am challenging  myself to write at least 3 or 4 times a week.  Going to do my best to stick to it this time.  I'm told it will be freeing, liberating & bring me joy.  Wish it would knock 30 lbs off and give me a golden tan too! LOL

So I'm pulling my hat down tight, getting a deep seat and a far away look and ready to whip & ride!!
Blessings, Kara
aka the Kodak Cowgirl




Comments

Popular Posts