New Life hitting the cold gound.....




The Lord has blessed us with lots of snow this winter and the baby calves have begun hitting the ground here at the ranch... Wow! That means it must already be Feb. Well, so much for my loyal daily blogging.......

Before you know it we will be branding these calves and the grass will be green. Guess I better get my spring cleaning done, when Spring really does get here I will be way to busy out side in the garden & flower beds. Days horseback and lots of picture taking are fast approaching. My bones are deff ready for warmth and sunshine, but thankful for every drop of moisture no matter what form it comes in.

I have been working on the photography web site and have some of the pictures up, am updating daily so check back often..

Enjoy and Blessings,
Kodak Cowgirl






Comments

Popular Posts