It's 2010...... really???


It is day 3 of the year 2010..... OMG how in the heck did that happen?? Wasn't it just a few years ago we were singing we were going to Party like it is 1999?????? Then it was 1999 and we were getting ready for the New Milliennium, computers crashing and people were stock piling stuff???? I can recall as a youngster thinking in 2000 things would be just like on the Jetsons, flying cars, robots who cooked and cleaned and took care of the kids...... the only think closely remote to that in my world today is I have 5 boxers who all act like Astro!! I could do with a cleaning robot and not the Roomba, I want one that cleans everything!!


I have done alot of reflecting the last week or so as I think most of us do this time of year. I can honestly say I am looking forward to 2010, I feel great things are in store.................. change of course, there is always change, some good and some not so good. What ever it has in store we will hit it head on and enjoy the ride!!


Hobby has turned into a passion and now this passion seems to be taking on a life all of it's own. I'm not really sure what the Good Lord has in store for my "photography habit" as the family calls it, but hey, if I can make one person smile, share a beautiful sunset, or capture a memory that will one day be precious than that is enough for me! So I hope you will join me on this journey?? Get ready it might just get a lil woolly and wild as life tends to be out here in the Wild Wild West!!!!!!!


Your Kodak Kowgirl!!!

Comments

Popular Posts