49 and I am feeling FINE !!!



This is me celebrating my 49th Birthday a few days ago and absolutely LOVING my Life again!   I feel so Blessed and Alive!! 


 If someone a year ago would have told me how much my life was going to be changed I would not have believed them!   A year ago I could barely take care of myself and my husband and home.  I wanted to be able to go and do with my kids and grandkids.  I worried about the future and as an only child how I would care for my parents if and when the time came. 

 Because you see a year ago
I spent more days in bed then out of it.  I have suffered from a whole list of things that have wreaked havoc in my body for years and it was so run down I had no immune system left.  Between January and May of 2014 I had a couple bad colds, 2 upper respiratory viruses and the flu along with a few UTI's and a bladder infection.  

After 3 months of back injections prior to this for 5 bulging discs I was at the end of my rope.  I truly believed maybe this was my Cross to carry for life or that God was allowing this in my life for some reason I just didn't understand.   So even tho I was very skeptic I ordered some of this Plexus stuff I kept hearing about praying it might be an answer to my prayers.  I had tried so many other things and non of them worked.  Some of the weight loss stuff worked for awhile but then I'd gain it right back.  So what did I have to lose?  It had a 60 day money back guarantee and I might start feeling better and maybe lose some of the weight I had put on over the last year and half from being so sick, not being able to be as active as I needed to be and some from all the steroids and other meds they had me on.

So I ordered some of that "PINK" drink and the accelerator.  But I have to admit those first 4 months I'd take it for a few days and then be so stinking sick I felt like I would be just wasting the product so I'd quit for a week then start, then quit, then start.....  Finally I made the decision in May I was sick and tired of constantly being sick and tired and I needed to be consistent  with the product to really give it a shot to work.  So I buckled down, set alarms to remind me to take it, left myself notes and measured out water because you need to drink at least half of your body weight in ounces daily to flush the toxins and fat cells out AND because it's great for your body no matter how healthy you are.

A month passed and I really couldn't see any difference or feel any better.
Then I started noticing little things like I was actually sleeping!  I mean I've been a light sleeper, a non sleeper and a sufferer of insomnia for years.  Even when I did sleep all day I'd wake feeling like I hadn't.  Then my sugar and carb cravings started going away and I didn't want to eat all the time.  Because you know I LOVE to cook and eat and I'm an emotional eater too. 

So I decided it was time to up my game and added the BioClense.  Mainly because my oxygen levels are always low and this helps with that among many other things.  A couple weeks in I woke up one morning all on my own, no alarm ringing or cowboy making noises or kritters needing to go out or be fed and I felt good!  I had energy again!!  I had to pinch myself and make sure I wasn't dreaming and I was really in MY body!!  At this point I started weaning myself off my meds because I knew the side effects from them were causing many more problems in my body.
I then added the ProBio5, the XFactor vitamins and the Fast Relief. 

 Today 9 months steadily on the products:
Anemia & hypoglycemia gone!
I no longer need happy pills because the depression is GONE!
 I no longer have the migraines I have suffered from since I was 16.
No more sinus, cluster or plain Jane headaches either. 
I no longer suffer from severe allergies. 
I am allergic to cats, dogs, feathers, dirt and some weeds.
And I live on a ranch and have 2 cats & 5 dogs in my house!
I have chickens and can even sleep with a feather pillow again.
 I no longer suffer from interstitial cystitis I've had since 20.
It's a very painful bladder disease that caused daily pain. 
I can even eat the things I couldn't before because
of the pain they would cause. 
No more kidney stones since starting on the product.
And I have birthed more of those painful things then most women do babies!!  

I've been getting shingles for 5 years now even though I've had the vaccine.  So far I've had it twice since I started Plexus.  The first time there were a few spots and lasted not quite a week.  The second time was one spot and it had come and gone in 4 days!  No more multiple weeks and multiple break outs all over with pain, itching, blisters, fever and feeling like I have the flu.  

I used to be one big walking bruise at the slightest touch. 
 Now I have to stub and break a toe or have a head on collision with my 
dog to get a bruise or black eye.  And both of those hurt bad enough there should be a bruise there!! 
My mornings used to consist of many dry heaves because of all
my sinus drainage and because all of my meds had my poor ole tummy tore up.  Haven't done that in many months either!
No more acid reflux, no more horrible belching, bloating or gas or constipation. 
My hair is growing so FAST and my nails are stronger then they have ever been.
I use the cream on my face and even those nasty age spots are slowly getting lighter & some have disappeared!  

My immune system is so much stronger and I don't catch everything that is going around.  And believe me before if something was
in a 3 mile radius of me I GOT IT! 

In Sept. I found out I had plantar fasciitis and a heel spur.  
I did have an injection but the Dr. was skeptical about just one injection working and it looked like I'd need surgery. 
Well thanks to my Fast Relief I am having no problems at all now! 

9 years ago my Dr. told me she could diagnose me with Fibromyalgia but that was like a death sentence and she would rather just treat all of the problems.  Well today my bursitis, arthritis and all the other aches and pains are minimal to none even on days when the weather changes my flare ups are manageable or non existent.  

My blown discs are still there & the Fast Relief and Nerve pills 
control the pain.   I am still looking at the surgery option but
only because of my limitations not because of the severe pain
anymore.  

It seems as time passes I find myself with more & more energy and noticing more improvements with my health.
I'm able to get out a walk again and even do some exercising and yoga.

I'm off 8 full time meds and 5 as needed.  I used to go through bottles of headache meds and ibuprofen like candy.  I haven't bought a bottle of either in months!  I crave water and want to eat healthy things! 
I'm losing weight and inches and hope to be back in my fighting weight by summer time!  

I'm even making money by simply sharing what Plexus has done for me with others.  I simply signed up as an ambassador with the hopes of my product being paid for and now it not only pays for mine but multiple family members and I'm making as much as I did driving all the way into town to work full time.  THE BEST business decision I ever made and I own my own business for a mere $35 investment, how awesome is that!  But I would still shout from the roof tops and share this great product even if I didn't make a dime off of it or if I wasn't losing weight.  Plexus is so much more then weight loss.  It's about a Healthier life! Plexus is changing so many lives not just mine.

It seems since turning 40 my health was continuously going down hill and I dreaded every single birthday.  Now I have celebrated 49 and can not wait to see how great the year is and I'm even looking forward to turning the BIG 50!!  

No words can ever express how much Plexus has done for me.  It's given me my life back and blessed me in more ways then one.  I just pray it can be a blessing to whomever may read this too.  

Blessings!  Kara


~~This is the year~~



Comments

Popular Posts